Happy Valentine’s Day from Ini Vie Hospitality
Happy Valentine’s Day from Ini Vie Hospitality, let’s spread a love to your beloved one, family and friends.
Thursday 14 February 2019
Meet our new decoration - Kecapi Villa
We are glad to share a new decoration setup at Kecapi Villa that we call
- Romantic Floating Balloon in the pool which is included hellium balloon with color can be subject to your requested for surprising your beloved one in your special celebrations such as honeymoon, birthday and anniversary.
- Romantic balloon decoration in the bathtub, a new way for surprising your beloved one in the bathtub and make it more instagramable that’s we call Romantic Balloon Decoration in the bathtub which is suit you for relax and spending your intimate time with your beloved one during honeymoon trip in Bali.
- Romantic full flower decoration in the pool, we have another decoration in the pool with new standardization where full flower put in the pool which we call Romantic Full Flower Decoration in The Pool. It’s really instagramble for sure and good for you to surprised your beloved once during honeymoon trip in Bali.
- Romantic floating candle light in the pool, It’s our new candle light setup in the pool that we call Romantic floating candle light in the pool which you may add with charge to make the pool more romantic one.
Term and conditons:
- Hellium ballon use for 5 hours only
- Candle light use for 3 hours only
- Flower in the pool use for 3 hours only
- Please book in advance along with inform the timing setup
Tuesday 05 February 2019
Are you looking for a peaceful place with your family during Nyepi/Silent day in Bali?
Let’s check this out @Kecapivilla, perfect accommodation villa and suit for you to spend your valuable time with your family by staying in Two or Three Bedroom Villa with Private Pool and Bathtub during Nyepi/Silent Day in Bali. Kecapi Villa welcome you for enjoying the serenity “Nyepi/Silent Day” with Special NYEPI PACKAGE which is included as below:
- 1x Lunch for 4 persons (2 Bedroom) and 6 Persons (3 Bedroom) on 07 March 2019
- 1x Dinner for 4 persons (2 Bedroom) and 6 Persons (3 Bedroom) on 07 March 2019
- 1 x afternoon tea for 4 persons (2 Bedroom) and 6 Persons (3 Bedroom) on 07 March 2019
Term and conditions:
- Minimum 2 nights stay is required
- The rate is valid for 4 persons in 2 Bedroom Villa & for 6 person in 3 Bedroom Villa
- Reservation is required in advance
- Nonrefundable with full payment in advance
- Cannot be combined with other existing package or promotion
Friday 01 February 2019
Booking.com Guest Review Award 2018 - Kecapi Villa
We are glad to share that Kecapi Villa has received a Guest Review Award 2018 from Booking.com which is a travel fare aggregator website and travel metasearch engine for lodging reservations. Base on that, Booking.com has process data opinion from our valuable guest who has booking and review Kecapi Villa, resulting in a score of 9 out of a possible 10. We would like to thank you for all valuable guest who trust Kecapi Villa as their accommodation during trip in Bali and we keep looking forward to welcoming you in the nearest future.
Wednesday 16 January 2019
Kecapi Villa - A Perfect Family Getaway in Seminyak Bali by Ini Vie Hospitality
Today we relase new video on Youtube Channel Ini Vie Hospitality. Ini Vie Hospitality is proudly presents Kecapi Villa - A Perfect Family Getaway Villa in Seminyak Bali. The villa earmarked for family getaway by featuring Two Bedroom Villa with Private Pool and Three Bedroom Villa with Private Pool that could be converted to One Bedroom with Private Pool which is completed with bathroom in each room and bathtub, large private pool, kitchen with kitchenette and living area with standard villa guest amenities and supplies.Personalize service by professional staff who always taking care and make you having quality time with your family during stay. It takes 30 minutes drive from I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport with perfectly located in Seminyak area where many cafes and restaurants by walking distance along with only 7 minutes drive to the nearest beach and famous beach club in Seminyak and Canggu that make you and your family more having fun during family getaway in Bali.
Visit our Youtube Channel for other Video. Please Like, Comment and Subscribe for update. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_BQldt5sO8IxFV20iF1Hxg
Saturday 12 January 2019
La Mira Villa - A sense of coming home
Seminyak, December 2018 - Ini Vie hospitality is delighted to announce the opening of La Mira Villa a homey villa in Seminyak.
La Mira Villa welcomes you to the hidden oasis with a sense of coming home. Featuring 1 villa of Three Bedroom villa with private pool and bathtub, 3 villas of Two Bedroom Villa with Private Pool and Bathtub that can be converted to One Bedroom Villa with Private Pool and Bathtub which is completed with kitchen, living area, sunbed and signature villa facilities. La Mira Villa is suitable for your visit with group of friends or family and honeymooners are very welcome. Prime located in the hidden alley of Seminyak, takes 30 minutes’ drive away from I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport and only 10 minutes’ drive away to the sunset spot Batu Belig Beach, shopping street in Seminyak, cafes, restaurant and famous beach clubs in Seminyak that make your more memorable one in Bali.
La Mira Villa’s designed as a hidden oasis with beautiful walled garden ready to welcoming you as well as naturally pathway lead you to the room.
Special opening promo in January 2019, we are giving exclusive benefits for minimum of 2 nights stay which will get complimentary romantic flower decoration in bathtub upon arrival and one time floating breakfast and valid stay in One or Two Bedroom Villa with Private Pool & Bathtub.
For further information and inquiries please contact :
Reservation : +6281293880889
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.lamiravilla.com/
Thursday 27 December 2018
Kecapi Villa is Featured on Top 15 Luxury Seminyak Villas by Hotels Combined Blog
We are glad to share Kecapi Villa is featured on Hotels Combined Blog. "Bali is known as the “Island of the Gods”, blessed with a combination of centuries-old temples and exotic landscapes. Home to boutique shopping, luxury spas and art galleries, Seminyak is a sophisticated area of the island lined with beach bars and cafes where you can indulge in leisure-filled days exploring Bali’s most sought-after neighbourhood.
With over 400 million annual visitors to HotelsCombined, we’ve saved you the trouble and highlighted the top villas in Seminyak. Luxurious havens tucked away from Jalan Laksmana street, these villas feature private swimming pools and dedicated staff, adding touches of opulence you won’t find at a regular hotel."
Only a 15-minute walk from Petitenget Beach, Villa Kecapi Bali boasts an ideal location for exploring the array of international dining options in Seminyak Square. You’ll be greeted to bright and airy villas with spacious interiors that include a mini bar and kitchenette... read more
Tuesday 18 December 2018
“SPECIAL PROMO 12.12”
It’s 12.12, it’s time to book direct for staying @kecapivilla, Findout the shocking rate by scanning the barcode or you may use the special promocode IVH1212. This promotion will be available till 12 December 2018 which is staying 12 December 2018 till 22 December 2019. Please makesure you don’t miss it the offer.
Special benefit for minimum 2 nights stay will get 1 x floating breakfast.
Unforgettable stay is waiting you
#1212 #promo1212 #harbolnas
THE BEST RATE GUARANTEE FOR DIRECT THAN OTHER SOURCES BOOKING
For further information and inquiries, please contact us:
📍 Jalan Petitenget Gg Kecapi No 8 - Seminyak, Bali
📲 +62 82261133889
Wednesday 12 December 2018
Mr. Husky Authentic South East Asian Kitchen
Sana Vie Villa
Ini Vie Hospitality is proudly present a brand new villa, named Sana Vie Villa which is located in border Seminyak and Kerobokan, Bali. The villa start opening and accommodate the guest from December 2017. As trusted management, Ini Vie Hospitality has committed to promote and offer the best of Sana Vie Villa.
With luxury concept and design, Sana Vie Villa offers romantic villa which is comfort for honeymoon, featuring One Bedroom Private Pool Villa which is completed with signatures high end villa facilities, guest supplies and guest amenities. The design is combining modern Balinese and Japanese concept, the team made every single material with own design and passion.
Sana Vie Villa is dangerously confident to accommodate honeymooners who would spend their valuable time and enjoy romantic decorations in the villa that make their honeymoon unforgettable one in Bali.
Saturday 13 January 2018
10 reasons to make Bali your first overseas trip
Bali was once a sleepy little island, only on the radar of surfers and hippies but over the last 4 or 5 decades the island has changed into a place to suit luxury and adventure travellers alike. There is no shortage of places to stay, things to do and people to show you around. In this article we’ll explain why you should make Bali your first overseas holiday.
1. Super friendly locals
When you travel to a place there is always one thing that will stick out - the locals. Have a bad encounter and you’ll always remember it and never want to go back. The locals in Bali are some of the friendliest people on the planet, amazingly warm and gentle and if you’re away from the tourist areas, you’ll see a totally different side of the island. The Balinese peoples beliefs are very strong and they offer a daily morning ritual to the gods. It’s not uncommon to see them walking down the street or to have big celebrations so embrace it while you’re there, you might even find yourself being invited along.
2. Everything you could want and more
When people are travelling to the developing world they worry about not being able to find the comforts of home or the medical assistance if they need it. Bali is one place where you don’t have to worry about either. With world class shopping centres and 2 hospitals with accreditation from the Australian Council on Healthcare Standard International (ACHSI), you’ll have nothing to worry about besides where to go for that morning coffee. With so many hidden treasures, the only thing you’ll need to figure out is how to find a way to stay.
3. Secret hideaways
The island may be over touristed but with the overwhelming majority only ever staying in the south - this leaves the whole rest of the island pretty much empty of tourists. The jungle in Bali is thick and covers over half the island. With so much space, there are never ending options of where to stay or which jungle hideaway you’re going to check out. The other secret spots are the waterfalls of Bali, where you will find tranquility in its purest form.
4. Working paradise
For digital nomads, Bali has been the go to place and for good reason. Boasting warm sunny weather practically all year round and having some of the nicest beaches in Asia, it makes the perfect place to make home for a few weeks to a few years. The internet is fast, the cost of living is cheap and you’ll find other like minded people doing exactly what you want to do. A lot of people come here for a short trip and fall in love with the island and never end up leaving - the life here is that good that you’ll just have to come to find out for yourself.
5. Amazing natural wonders
World class surf meets active volcanoes, it can’t get much better than that. You could be enjoying the beaches by day and watching the sunrise from the highest point on the island early the next morning. There is something for everybody and you’ll be glad you ventured from the comfort of your hotel to experience what Bali has to offer. With the many waterfalls, beaches, jungles and volcanoes you’ll have enough to keep yourself busy for weeks. Don’t forget the underwater world as well - Bali and it’s surrounds have some great diving that is affordable and you’ll get to see some amazing creatures.
6. The cost of living
With the exchange rate of the dollar to the Indonesian rupiah being quite good you’ll be surprised at how far your money can go. You could spend a week in a developed country or with the same money you could spend a month in Bali - I know which one I’d be choosing. Accommodation can start at $10 a night and food can be as cheap as $1 for a simple fried rice. Even eating out at a fancy restaurant can be half as much as it would cost in a developed country. For this exact reason you’ll find thousands of ex-pats calling Bali home. Rent here can range from $500 a month up to the thousands but its all how you want to live. The over whelming majority live on $1000-$2000 a month which is feasible for just about anybody.
7. The worlds most luxurious hotels and villas
Bali is well known for its luxury hotels and villas and you only have to go a short distance from the airport to find out why. The best hotels and villas are spread out along the southern cliffs, boasting infinity pools and private beaches that would usually be reserved for the rich and famous. The great thing about Bali is that just about anyone can afford to stay in these incredibly well designed and luxurious lodgings. With new developments popping up every other week there is no shortage for you to find that perfect place to stay and feel like a celebrity.
8. The unique religious traditions
Bali is the perfect place to see another culture that is so totally unique that it exists no where else on the planet. The Hindu beliefs the Balinese share are different to other Hindu beliefs which creates an amazing experience in itself. Some of the older sacrificial traditions can still be found away from the populated areas and if you can find a traditional ceremony, count yourself super privileged to see this. The best places to find such ceremonies are in Padang Bai in the east, Uluwatu and Ubud however the latter are over touristed.
9. The amazingly delicious food
The Balinese certainly know what to do when it comes to their culinary delights. You can find some of the best food anywhere here and there is something for everybody’s tastes. From the western food in the tourist areas to the traditional Balinese cakes and babi guling (pig on the spit) you can find it all. Some of the best food can be found at the “warungs” that serve a mixture of Indonesian food and wester food. No matter the place you will not go hungry in Bali.
10. The beach clubs and parties
Bali has long been known as a party destination and you have to go no further than Kuta or Legian to find some of the best clubs and bars. From the Sky Garden (Bali's biggest club) to Ku Da Ta and everything in between, there will be something for everyone. Be warned though that the nightlife in Bali can be dangerous, with thieves and locals targeting tourists alike so take care and always go with a mate.
Ryan Mazure is an adventure seeker, photographer and creator of the Bali Adventure Guide
Source : http://www.baliadventureguide.com/blog/10-reasons-to-make-bali-your-first-overseas-holiday/.
Thursday 21 September 2017
Top 10 Best Tours in Bali
These are the best tours in Bali, with something for pretty much any type of visitor. Exciting excursions and unique sightseeing opportunities are plentiful on Bali, from the cultural to the action-packed. Adrenaline junkies can cruise down challenging rapids and immerse themselves in the scenic rural countryside of Bali’s interiors, while those into history and cultural discovery can admire the collection of majestic temples through full day tours. The most popular tours in Bali cover various highlights across the island’s eight different regencies, from the cool uplands down to the coastal waters. Here, we’ve narrowed them down to help you decide on the best options available so you can plan your stay in Bali ahead with a half or full day out to experience the very best of Bali’s sights and sensations.
1. Tanah Lot, a pilgrimage site and temple set dramatically on a rock in the sea. Watch the surf crash around the base of the temple as the sun sets on this picture-perfect scene.
2. Kedaton Monkey Forest and Sanctuary, where hundreds of gray macaques swing from the treetops and approach visitors.
3. UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and wonder at the detailed sculptures of mythological creatures carved into the cave entrance.
4. Batubulan Village, famed for its stone statues and sculptures. While there, watch the lively Barong dance, a piece of Balinese mythology with ornate costumes, traditional dancing, and unique musical instruments.
5. Combine a wonderful cruise on the magnificent Bali coastline with a delicious dinner aboard the Bali Hai Cruise. Absorb the scenery around Bali and see your surroundings set against the backdrop of a spectacular sunset.
6. Splash down the rapids of the Ayung River, paddling along with your expert guide as they lead you between lazy pools perfect for swimming and Class III falls sure to get your heart pumping. Afterward, warm up with a hot shower and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch with stunning valley views.
7. In a dramatic location on the slopes of an active volcano, Mount Agung, sits the one of the most sacred Hindu temples of Bali—Mother Temple of Besakih.
8. Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. At lunchtime, find a local restaurant with magnificent views of the volcano.
9. Lembongan Island, the boat anchors by a private pontoon where you can enjoy a buffet lunch and try any number of unforgettable experiences. Take to the sea in a kayak or banana boat, dive in for some snorkeling, or don a diving helmet to take a walk with the colorful fish.
10. Enjoy a high-speed cruise out to Nusa Dua and Uluwatu's coastline for a magical encounter with native dolphins. See dolphins swim and jump in synchronizing harmony and listen to their unique way of communicating with each other via the boat's high-quality underwater sound transmitter.
Source : http://www.bali-indonesia.com/tours/top-ten.htm
Tuesday 22 August 2017